McKenzie Siemion Licensed Nurse Practitioner
McKenzie Siemion is an expertly trained nurse injector and licensed Nurse Practitioner. An Arizona native, she began her career as a registered nurse with a Bachelors in Nursing Science from Grand Canyon University in 2011. She continued her education at Northern Arizona University receiving her Masters in Nursing, Licensed Nurse Practitioner, in 2016. Her transition to aesthetics came after becoming a mother. McKenzie has a passion for caring for other mothers, encouraging them to find time to care for themselves as well as caring for their families. This interest as well as her interest in aesthetics and achieving natural results led her to train in the art of injectables with some of the leaders in the field.
Her current certifications and credentials include:
- Bachelors of Nursing Science, Grand Canyon University
- Masters of Nursing, Northern Arizona University
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider, AHA
- Member of International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- Certified PCASkin Care Pro
- Certified in Chemical Peels
When not working, McKenzie enjoys living in Scottsdale, AZ with her husband and two young sons. She enjoys yoga, home improvement projects, and spending time with family.