If this is the first time you have considered having Botox or fillers injected, you may be on the search for the perfect person to help you achieve your results. Even if you have already experienced what Botox and fillers can do for you, you may be wanting an injector you really resonate with who will take care of your aesthetic desires. The focus of this week’s blog is to give you helpful tips that will lead you to the best person for all of your injectable needs.
- Find a qualified and experienced licensed physician who understands facial anatomy. This will prevent unwanted side effects from occurring and will ensure beautiful results.
- Go on the website of the physician (i.e. www.drrepta.com) and look at before and after pictures so you can see the results of other patients.
- Don’t go to an injector or a medical practice that offers GROUPONS. This is a big no-no, as injectors who offer GROUPONS for Botox and fillers usually have very little experience.
- Make sure your physician of choice has been doing injections ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, for many years. This signals to you that injectables are the passion of this physician, and when someone loves what he or she does, the results will be amazing.
- Ask if the physician you have chosen has been through numerous advanced trainings where the focus is Botox and fillers. Allergan, the company that makes Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, and Kybella provides Advanced Injection Technique training courses that any injector should attend to stay on top of the leading-edge techniques in the industry. I have personally attended 6 of these Advanced Injection Technique training classes.
- Set up a consultation with the physician that you feel drawn to for your injectable needs. A good injector will listen to you, do an assessment of your face, then verbalize a treatment plan back to you so you feel comfortable.
- Ensure the physician has an aesthetic eye, educates about the process and explains what to expect. Make sure he or she is gentle so bruising is minimized. And, most importantly, ask if the physician strives for natural results. You want to appear more youthful, beautiful, and enhanced.
Once you do a little background work and find the physician that is the right fit for you, rest easy knowing you will be in good hands and your best interests will be the priority of this injector.
Call 855-377-3782 today and schedule your consultation.